Friday, January 28, 2011

Today

This morning I started out collecting clothes for the laundry. While in the bathroom I noticed the door needed to be cleaned, so I put the laundry down and scrubbed the door. Gathering up the laundry once again I headed out to the laundry room but half way there remembered I left the cleanser out, so again I put down the laundry and headed back to the bath room to put it away before little hands got ahold of it. Suddenly Sage needed to go potty, then wanted to play so off we went to the living room. There sat the clean clothes that were washed yesterday so we sat and folded those. Time to make lunch, and I couldn't figure out why there was a stack of dirty clothes in the Kitchen. Oh yea, I was doing laundry earlier. No wonder I come to the end of my day and feel like nothing was accomplished.

1 comment: